Benzu, in joint venture with Moli Mining, have secured the 100km² Dankolo exploration property in central Guinea with potential for Ni and Co. An initial reconnaissance rock sampling survey was completed to verify historic reports of high-grade Ni/Co rocks.
- Benzu participated in the Uganda 10th Mineral Wealth Conference
- Benzu secured an exploration licence for Ni and Co in Guinea
- Benzu contracted for gold exploration programme in Guinea
- Benzu contracted by Rainbow Rare Earths on Phalaborwa project.
- Benzu secured an exploration licence for Li, Ta, Sn and Au in Burundi.