Benzu have secured the 108km² Ndora exploration property in northern Burundi with potential for Li, Ta, Sn and Au. A high-resolution helicopter-borne geophysical survey was completed in Nov 20. The results are very encouraging and further exploration is being carried out to develop the property.
- Benzu participated in the Uganda 10th Mineral Wealth Conference
- Benzu secured an exploration licence for Ni and Co in Guinea
- Benzu contracted for gold exploration programme in Guinea
- Benzu contracted by Rainbow Rare Earths on Phalaborwa project.
- Benzu secured an exploration licence for Li, Ta, Sn and Au in Burundi.