Benzu has been appointed by Rwenzori Rare Metals as technical advisors to design and execute a drilling programme aimed at delivering a JORC-compliant Resource for the Makuutu REE ionic clay project in Uganda. Despite the Coronavirus pandemic and the lockdown imposed by the Uganda Government, an intensive core drilling programme was completed between Jun and Nov 20.
- Benzu participated in the Uganda 10th Mineral Wealth Conference
- Benzu secured an exploration licence for Ni and Co in Guinea
- Benzu contracted for gold exploration programme in Guinea
- Benzu contracted by Rainbow Rare Earths on Phalaborwa project.
- Benzu secured an exploration licence for Li, Ta, Sn and Au in Burundi.